Health o meter® Professional Digital Scale
- 500 lb (227 kg) capacity, 0.2 lb (0.1 kg) increments.
- Large, low platform with non-skid mat for stability and easy access.
- Auto-off when unit is battery-powered and user did not press any buttons within 2 minutes
- Easy-to-read, 1" high LCD readout.
- Weight is measured when user steps on the scale. After the weight has stabilized, the stable weight icon and the weight will be displayed
- User Friendly Buttons:
- Battery icon will not be displayed when AC adapter is used
- Low battery indicator flashes when battery is low
- ON/OFF button to turn the scale on for weight measurement. Press the button to turn the scale off
- Start indicator:"StArt" indicates the scale is starting up. After 4 to 5 seconds, 0.0 is displayed.
- Calibration indicator:"CAL" indicates that the scale is performing calibration
- Weight icon is displayed when weight is stabilized
- Overload indicator:"OVEr" indicates the scale is overloaded.
- Negative weight indicator:"UndEr" indicates negative weight detected and the scale will correct this error by setting it back to zero
- Hold/Release button can be pushed after the weight has stabilized to hold the weight display. Press the button again to cancel the function
- Zero button to reset display to 0.0
- BMI button to calculate body mass index.
- Up and Down buttons to adjust the input entered by a 100
- Clear button to clear incorrect input
- Enter button to confirm the input
- Height rod: 24” to 84” x 1/8” ( 60cm to 213cm x 1mm)
- Strong aluminium pillar.
- Updatable Firmware
- EMR Connectivity via USB
- 6-AA cell 1.5V batteries included. Optional AC Adaptor available (Model ADPT31 for USA-CSA only; Model ADPT30 for IEC)
- 1 year warranty
(approx. 227 kg)
(approx. 0.1 kg)
(approx. 9.55 kg)
|14" x 16.7"
||14" x 16.7" x 53.6"